Monday, November 08, 2010

professor green: alive till i'm dead

I have waited four long years for the follow-up to Professor Green’s first mixtape, Lecture #1. So one would think that with such anticipation, disappointment is inevitable, right? Wrong! I am far from being disappointed by Alive Till I'm Dead; in fact, it is one of my favourite albums of the year so far! One thing I loved about the Lecture #1 mixtape was Green’s humourous and cocky attitude... the fact the he does not take himself too seriously. Alive Till I'm Dead is full of that goodness, plus awesome sampling of some retro classics such as The SOS Band’s "Just Be Good To Me" and INXS’ "Need You Tonight". Sure, there are a few serious moments, but the majority of the album is incredibly fun and entertaining... hardly a dull moment!







visit Professor Green's MySpace here
buy Alive Till I'm Dead here


Also, since I am posting like a thousand videos, might as well post one more: check out this amazing new single by Tinchy Stryder, which features a handful of guests including Professor Green and my new favourite Grime artist, Devlin.

No comments: