Thursday, September 02, 2010

anamanaguchi: scott pilgrim vs. the world: original videogame soundtrack

Sorry folks, I have completely neglected this blog in the past month or so; I think it’s time for me to get back into posting! So what am I listening to at this moment that I’d recommend? —The Scott Pilgrim vs. the World Original Videogame Soundtrack! Note that I am recommending the game soundtrack by Anamanaguchi and NOT the movie soundtrack. The album is 45 minutes of classic 8-bit/NES music (listen to this classic NES song if you don’t know what 8-bit music is.) This soundtrack is pretty much most amazing thing ever! If you like classic videogame music or The Advantage, you should definitely check out Anamanaguchi’s Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: Original Videogame Soundtrack; and make sure to visit the band’s site as they are giving away a new FREE single every two weeks!

Maki Ya [wicked-cool song]
TechnoMan [wicked-cool song]



visit Anamanaguchi's MySpace here
buy Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: Original Videogame Soundtrack here

No comments: