Friday, April 14, 2006

happy good friday exclusive download

Everyone who knows me or comes to this blog knows how much I love Patrick Wolf. First, the name of the blog is taken right from Patrick Wolf’s album; second, I have posted countless P.Wolf related stuffs since I started this blog; and lastly, 95% of my recent art has been inspired by P.Wolf songs. So, to celebrate this amazing artist, I have collected a bunch of b-sides as well as a few remixes. This list is most likely not complete, but I think it’s a pretty good list, enjoy!

download Patrick Wolf b-sides and remixes here (warning: large file, 98mb)
***file has expired, reload upon request

Tracks:
B-Sides
Afraid
Blue Bells (Live @ K4 in Nurnburg, Germany April 27, 2005)
Empress
Get Lost (Live @ Paradiso in Amsterdam April 14, 2005)
Godrevy Point
Godrevy Point (Live on XFM Session)
– amazing live acoustic version, he combined The Towans at the end of the song, very cool!!!!

Idumea
Idumea (Live on BBC 6 Music)
Magpie (Live @ Paradiso in Amsterdam April 14, 2005)
Penzance
Pigeon Song Demo
Polish Confusion (Live @ Benicassim Festival Spain August 8, 2004)
Pumpkin Soup
– probably my favorite P.Wolf b-side
Running Up That Hill (Live @ La Cigale in Paris September 12, 2005)
Short Stories
– this song inspired this
Souvenirs
The Hairy Song Demo
The Hazelwood

Remixes
Björk - Army of Me (Army of Klaus Patrick Wolf Remix)
Circlesquare - 7 Minutes (Patrick Wolf Remix)
Wind In The Wires (Clifftop Demo)


buy Patrick Wolf releases here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear you,

I have been reading your blog for a bit, and I believe we may have similar taste in lots of things. In particular, loving Patrick Wolf to pieces.

I've been trying to get my hands on 95% of this list, so could you possibly re-upload for me? I think my life, or at least my month, would be complete. And so early, too!

Love and doves,
Juli

Jackman said...

for sure! i will re-upload the songs later on today or tomorrow, i'll post an update as soos as i've done that.

btw, i click on your name and saw your myspace page, i love your pet wolf!!!!!!!

-jackman

Anonymous said...

Many, many thanks!

Patrick is a sweetheart :]

Cheers,
Juli