Friday, April 07, 2006

self promote time

This is one of the new graphics I've been working on for this blog. I know, it is a little cheesy, but it is inspired by "Short Stories" by Patrick Wolf.

"…The boy loves the wolf,
The wolf loves the boy,
They’re kissing in the forest…"


Copy the link below and post a smaller version of the banner on your blog, MySpace, etc.

UPDATE When I was working on my portfolio, I ran into the problems of not being able to find any of my rough work. From now on, I’m going to upload all my rough/progress works so I can never misplace or lose them… here’s a re-assembled sample of an early stage of the banner.

3 comments:

roro said...

Hey Jackman this is cool!!! next time do one with me and hillary duff!! lol! anyways, thanks for coming last night, i was scared that you were going to miss it!! oh and that shirt you wore was fucking awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

your performance was awesome!!!! definitely the best, and i'm not just saying that because i’m your friend.

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting the banner on your blog!