Thursday, March 16, 2006

get in my car with both eyes closed, full pedal down, and i am speeding!

So, Patrick Wolf's Wind In The Wires is the perfect album to listen to during a dark, rainy, gloomy, windy winter day... especially if you have to do long walks in the freezing cold! On the other hand, Lycanthropy is an ideal listen for an absolutely gorgeous sunny day like today. I was driving home from school today and didn’t know what to put in my CD player (frankly, I’m so tied of goddamn Panic! At The Disco)... so, I popped in Lycanthropy, rolled down my window, and drove home in the best state possible!
Actually, Patrick Wolf’s music is perfect for any occasion! When I die, I want my ashes to be blown into the ocean with ‘Wind In The Wires’ playing in the background!

Patrick Wolf, Live on XFM Session:
Wind In The Wires
The Gypsy King
Land's End
Ghost Song
Godrevy

Pumpkin Soup from Patrick Wolf EP (amazing song!)
***file has expired, reload upon request
buy Patrick Wolf's music here

Jenny Lewis is in a couple of hours… I’m going to try to bring my camera in, but no promises.

Handle With Care (feat. Ben Gibbard, Connor Oberst, and some other dude)
Paradise from Jenny Lewis/Whispertown 7" Split
buy Rabbit Fur Coat on CD or LP here

4 comments:

roro said...

How was the concert??? NO update yet, jackman you're slacking!!

roro said...

JC i just read your P.wolf blurb and you are so melodramatic! I love it!!!!

roro said...

and yes i woke up at 9:54 on saturday morning just to post shit on your blog

xo

Anonymous said...

you only woke up this early on a saturday morning because you had to move you truck at 8am before you get a parking ticket and we had to help tricia with her movie shoot at like 10:30